Skip to main content
- 8″-11″ height measurement based on average rifle, from ground level to the center of the bore.
- 4″ height with legs at 45 degrees
- Non rotational legs, and pivots. All aspects of the leg assemblies will be non-rotational.
- Receptacles on the bottom of all legs that accept QD spikes and allow stacking of legs. This really opens up options for leg lengths and accessories.
- Refined main body with the ability to attach a Picatinny rail on the bottom. As well as a flush cup for QD slings etc.
- Removable legs
- Weighs 12 oz.
- Locking Quick Detach Attachment
- 20 Degree Pivoting Head with lever lock leg Positions 0,45,90,125, and 180 degrees
- Light carbon fiber legs and accessories
- Spring loaded extending legs